January 12, 2024 – Holly Chaffee MSN,BSN,RN, President and CEO of Care Central VNA and Hospice Inc. and Kristin Mattson, PT, Chief Development and Clinical Care Transitions Officer attended the North Central MA Chamber’s ” Good Morning North Central” breakfast and had the opportunity to connect with Lt. Gov. Driscoll and Gardner Mayor Michael Nicholson at the event.
- Worcester State University Job/Career Fair
- Adult Day Health Center Annual Open House June 11th 2024
- The Webster Dudley Oxford Chamber of Commerce held it’s Annual Meeting Monday evening, January 29th at J. Anthony’s Italian Grill in Auburn, Ma.
- The Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts ( HCA of Ma.) organized Home Care Advocacy Day at the State House in Boston
- Care Central VNA & Hospice, Inc. with Lt. Gov. Kim Driscoll
- Gardner Mayor Michael J. Nicholson Inauguration Ceremony
- Care Central VNA & Hospice, Inc. congratulates Veronica Vancelette-Flores on completion of the UMASS Memorial Medical Center’s Jewel Palliative Care Scholar program.
- The Webster Dudley Oxford Chamber of Commerce held a free networking event.
- Care Central VNA & Hospice receive the 2023 Innovation Award from the Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts
- Holiday Remembrance Service – St. Paul’s Church