Private Duty Services
Private Duty Service—My Home Connection is another option for an individual to comfortably be cared for in their own home with just a little help from qualified Home Care professionals. My Home Connection offers a private pay service package specifically tailored to a client’s needs.
Services begin with an assessment by a professional care manager. The care manager develops a plan of care based on a client’s individual needs and choices. We help clients and their families evaluate care options with the goal of remaining in their home.
For the safety of our clients, a comprehensive background check is done on all employees. All employees of the program receive ongoing supervision by the program director and attend trainings annually. As employees of Care Central VNA & Hospice, workmen’s compensation and applicable taxes are paid by the agency for the employee, therefore relieving you of that responsibility.
There are times when an individual can comfortably be cared for in his or her own home setting with just a little extra help from qualified Home Care professionals. Care Central VNA & Hospice takes great pride in offering a private pay service that provides:
- Nursing services, including medication management
- Personal care assistants that assist with needs such as bathing, walking and toileting
- Companionship, homemakers, meal preparation and shopping and errands
- Respite for caregivers
- Assistance with caring for a loved one while a caregiver recuperates from an illness or surgery
- Ongoing care management
- A service package tailored to your needs
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Two hour minimum for visits
- Flexible hours
- Day, weekend and evening availability
Referrals can be made by anyone interested in private duty services or concerned about themselves or a loved one in need of our services.
- Private pay
- Long-term care insurance
Our Service Area
For towns not listed, please call us for more information.