On Monday, June 12th 2023, Community Health Connections (CHC) hosted a ribbon cutting event for their new Community Health & Urgent Care Center in South Gardner. This well attended event included Gardner Mayor Michael Nicholson, State Representative Jon Zlotnik, Jake Mastrandrea, Outreach Director for State Representative Lori Trahan’s office, and numerous representatives from a variety of area care providers, including Rich Eastham of Care Central VNA & Hospice, Inc. The new CHC location is located at 529 Timpany Boulevard in Gardner and is currently welcoming new patients!
- The Greater Gardner Chamber of Commerce -78th Annual Robert Langlois Memorial Golf Tournament.
- 15th Annual Executive Leadership Breakfast Sponsors
- Rutland Council On Aging Presentation
- Massachusetts Health & Hospital Association (MHA) Workforce Summit
- U.S. Representative Lori Trahan on Healthcare, Energy, and Commerce.
- Greater Gardner Chamber of Commerce
- Berkshire Bank & Diaper Pantry
- CHC Ribbon Cutting
- Annual Meeting of the Membership (HCA of MA.)
- Hannaford Supermarket’s Reusable Bag program