Care Central’s Hospice Team recently achieved a Deficiency Free status by the Department of Public Health (DPH) during a recent on-site survey. According to DPH, Care Central was found to be in full compliance with the Conditions of Participation for hospice programs. Elaine Fluet, President & CEO of Care Central shared how proud she was to work with such an amazing hospice team who are so dedicated to providing outstanding care to our Hospice patients at end-of-life! KUDOS to everyone for this remarkable achievement!!
- Hannaford Supermarket’s Reusable Bag program
- Community Awards Celebration
- Barre Senior Center
- East Meets West Health and Business Fair Fundraiser for Life-Skills, Inc.
- Gardner Health Fair
- Economic Forecast Breakfast
- Zebra Technologies Customer Advisory Board for Healthcare (H-CAB) Sunday, April 16 – Monday, April 17, 2023
- Annual Awards Night
- Care Central VNA & Hospice Inc. on Capitol Hill
- North Central Massachusetts Legislative Breakfast